- Transcriptomes of Human Prostate Cells. Oudes AJ, Campbell DS, Sorensen CM, Walashek LS, True LD, Liu AY; BMC Genomics (2006) Apr 25;7(1):92
- Stromal mesenchyme cell genes of the human prostate and bladder. Goo YA. Goodlett DR, Pascal LE, Worthington KD, Vessella RL, True LD, Liu AY; BMC Urology 5 (2005) no. 17.
- Application of Affymetrix array and Massively Parallel Signature Sequencing for identification of genes involved in prostate cancer progression. Oudes AJ, Roach JC, Walashek LS, Eichner LJ, True LD, Vessella RL, Liu AY; BMC Cancer (2005) Jul 22;5:86
- Heterogeneity in primary and metastatic prostate cancer as defined by cell surface CD profile. Liu AY, Roudier MP, True LD; Am J Pathol 165 (2004) 1543-1556.
- Lineage relationship between LNCaP and LNCaP-derived prostate cancer cell lines. Liu AY, Brubaker KD, Goo YA, Quinn JE, Kral S, Sorensen CM, Vessella RL, Belldegrun AS, Hood LE; Prostate 60 (2004) 98-108.
- Characterization of Prostate Cell Types by CD Cell Surface Molecules Liu A, True LD; Am J Pathology (2002); 160:37-43.
- Characterization of cultured human prostatic epithelial cells by cluster designation antigen expression. Liu AY, Peehl DM; Cell Tissue Res 305 (2001) 389-397.
- Changes in cell surface molecules associated with in vitro culture of prostatic stromal cells. Liu AY, LaTray L, van den Engh G; Prostate 45 (2000) 303-312.